Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

Hellllllllo....I am back from the Twilight Premiere in LA and here are my pictures...I wished I had better pictures, but I was toggling between getting autographs and taking pictures and that was no easy task.



The group Paramour they preform on the Twilight soundrack with the song "Decode"

This is Ashley Green aka Alice Cullen. She was simply gorgeous

No introduction needed,lol. Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
I dont know who this gorgeous man is....but he was sooo worth the shot

Cam Gigandet aka "James" He was in the zone signing autographs

Peter Facinelli aka Dr. Carlisle Cullen and his wife Jenny Garth

Richelle Lafevre aka "Victoria" she had fierce hair, but did not give any autographs in our area :(

Elizabeth Reaser aka Esme Cullen
Nikki Reed aka Rosalie Hale. She was very pretty also and had a great dress

Jackson Rathbone aka Jasper Hale

Taylor Lautner aka Jacob Black. What a cutie..and a pure ham for the camera's

Stephenie Meyer signing her heart away....she was very pretty and gracious

Katherine Hardwick...she was friggin awesome. She came by at around midnight to visit with the fans that had camped out for the movie premiere. She took pictures and signed autographs. Now that makes her number 1 in my book. I asked for a hug and told her thank you for bring my favorite book to life. I wished her much success and will do my best to make sure that the others get made....meaning that lots of ticket sales have to happen

Kristen Steward...aka Bella Swan. She signed my poster and caused a little rip in it..and she was a bit upset over that and I told her not to worry. It was alllllll cool.
The man of the hour Robert Pattinson...Edward Cullen. A bit frazzled...poor baby

some more pictures of Taylor...He is really cute, but wayyyyyyyyyyy too young for moi

Kellan Lutz aka Emmett Cullen a total hottie and I am now his forever fan. He was so very sweet and when I asked him for a "little" hug...he said...what about a "BIG" one and went for it. OMG!!! I am still swooning.

Michael Welch aka Mike Newton

Solomon Trimble aka Sam

Sarah made the best sign

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is freaking awesome!!! Love the pics, thanks for sharing all this. Cant wait for the movie to come out!!!!!

Nancy said...

and neither can I...wooot, hopefully will go to a sneak preview tonight

Bookgeek said...

Love, love, love the photos. Am swooning as I type...

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ said...

OOOOOOOHHHHHH MY!!!! All I can say is WOW. Well done my dear. Great photo's as always. AWESOME! Wish I was there..
Thanks for sharing :O)

dd03 said...

aaaawww! Sounds like you had an awesome time!

OMG! You camped out since frigging Sunday???

Total Hardcore, girl...I'm impressed!

Christine said...

Like I said in my email to you last week, those pictures totally ROCK! I have to say, Kristin Stewart looks absolutely GORGEOUS in those pictures.

So glad you went and had so much fun! xoxo