Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hello Again!

If anyone is still following this blog then I am very sorry for being MIA for over a year. This was my original blog that I decided to abandon when I pursued my blog dream of having a YA book review blog.

This year has been very hard on me, my mother was quite ill for over six months. We were in and out of hospitals, endured ten surgeries and there were times that I could not seem to visualize the light at the end of the tunnel. Yet, here we are nearly a year after my mother's heart attack and she is doing well. Because of this I have decided to devote more time to the people and things that I love.

I have been most fortunate in that pursuit but recently I have missed my first blog and decided that I would try to maintain both. I know that between the two sites this one will suffer but I hope that I will have enough to keep everyone entertained.

No comments: