Thursday, March 27, 2008

ROGUE BY RACHEL VINCENT


ON SALE NOW!!!!!

Ok everyone, you have to stop what your doing and RUN to the nearest book, grocery store or library and get ROGUE by Rachel Vincent. Why you might ask??? Well if your in the mood for an engaging story with a kick ass heroine (Faythe Sanders) Then you have hit the mother lode with this page turning, cannot put your book down novel.




If you have not read STRAY the first in this series of Were cats, then I suggest you begin with that book first and then go right into ROGUE. This series will not disappoint the adventurer in you and will leaving craving for more.





ROGUE BACK COVER BLURB:

Okay, so cats don't always land on their feetI know that better than most. Since rejoining the Pride, I've made big decisions and even bigger mistakes: the kind paid for with innocent lives. As the first and only female enforcer, I have plenty to prove to my father, the Pride, and myself. And with murdered toms turning up in our territory, I'm working harder than ever , though I always find the energy for a little after-hours recreation with Marc, my partner both on and off duty.But not all my mistakes are behind me. We're beginning to suspect that the dead are connected to a rash of missing human women, and that they can all be laid at my feet--two or four, take your pick. And one horrible indiscretion may yet cost me more than I can bear...


NUFF' SAID.....SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???


Here is what reviewers had to say

What reviewers have said about Rogue... *****
Romantic Times Magazine
Vincent's smart, sexy sequel to Stray continues in the same vein, but this story has more emotional resonance. Faythe's as sassy as ever, and her first-person observations add greatly to the reader's experience.
Rating: 4.5 stars
Reviewed by Catherine Witmer
*****
CK2S Kwips and Kritiques
"I can’t say enough about how much I enjoyed this book; it is one of those books you have to set everything aside just so you can sit and read. ROGUE is highly recommended!"
Rating: 5 clovers
Reviewed by Debbie

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hey girlfriend!
I borrowed STRAY from a friend of mine who loved it, but I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. Did you finish ROGUE already?

Nancy said...

Hey Christine!!
OMG!!! STRAY was awesome, I could not put it down once I started reading it. ROGUE came out on tuesday and I was on like a cat loves milk. Done in a day and cannot wait for PRIDE.

Rachel Vincent writes and amazing novel for her Heroine (Faythe) is not perfect but you totally understand where she is coming from and why she does the things (sometimes, crazy), that she does.

I cannot wait for you to read it. I know you will LOVE it.

Hey did ya get your books yet???

Rachel Vincent said...

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

Unknown said...

I ordered Stray after you told me about it a couple weeks ago. Can't wait to get it started.