Sunday, August 24, 2008

OK!!! color me TWILIGHT obsessed

Those dear friends of mine know how much I adore TWILIGHT and how I cannot wait for the movie to come out. Out of all the Stephenie Meyer book series, Twilight is my favorite. I have been a bit Edward/Bella/Jacob obsessed as of late and I found this awesome video that ROCKS!! I had never heard of MUSE until Stephenie Meyer had placed them on her play list of music for her books. I can see how this song TIME IS RUNNING OUT is perfect. Hope you ENJOY

4 comments:

Movie Maven Gal said...

Twice in one day I've copied things you've posted. This has got to be a record!! I wish Sooth still had up her Phantom video to this same song. It is fabulous music!

Nancy said...

I just love that song. The video is cool, one of the better ones out there. I gotta run off and get some more muse...tee hee

Christine said...

OMG that is awesome! I was first introduced to The Muse when I downloaded all the songs on the Twilight playlist back in 2006. Time Is Running Out is a perfect Twilight song. That video is PERFECT.

Nancy said...

Ohhh I went and got some more muse...me likey alot. This song especially