Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Twilight Convention Experience

I am still recovering from a nasty flu bug that is lingering within me. It stayed with me longer than need be, because i was a bad girl and neglected to take care of myself properly. I should have stayed home when i began to feel poorly, but instead I attended a few conventions.

My first Twilight convention was amazing. I had front row seats of which I opted to get for next year also, I am ever hopeful that Taylor Lautner will appear next year, Yeay!! Jacob Black. So, here are my beloved photo's that I wanted to share


This was my event ticket and you could see the great seats that I had.

Kellen Lutz aka Emmett Cullen...there are no words to explain how goreous he is Jackson Rathbone AKA Jasper Hale and his band called 100 monkeys Christian Serratos and Mike Welch aka Angela and MikeThe Hillwood crew, they have a Twilight Parody that will rock your socks.
The Twilight dad's Peter Facinelli and Billy Burke aka Carlisle and Charlie
Jackson Rathbone and Ashley Greene aka Jasper and Alice (My Favs)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I love hearing about things like that. Especially Kellan. hihi

unknow said...

Are you really frustrated from the bad quality output in the printer? Well, it is not easy to tolerate the message of Printer offline Windows 10 . Having come back in this condition is meant not to receive the premium quality throughput. So, it would be the best option to interact with the HP Printer Support team to deal with your queries and revert back the right answer. I have gone through many places and receive the best service from your talented team. My recommendation is that other people go there and must benefit from the fast forward technique to receive the answer.
Also Click: HP Support

Monnika Jacob said...

This was the most utilitarian blog that I read today, I hope I'll get a chance to read more advantageous blogs here. Keep up the good work like this. Assignment Writing Service

Goodtime said...

It seems that people are getting attracted to your blog because of the keyword you had used in your write-up. Nice effort by you and look forward to reading your other articles. Till then you can also checkout my website post utme past questions for bun pdf

IT Management Assignment Help said...


Hello, thanks for sharing such pretty informative blogs.

mbuotidem said...

It would appear that the term you utilized in the writing of your post is what is drawing folks to your blog. I appreciate the time you put in, and I look forward to reading the rest of your writings. check ndu post utme form registration deadline

Mitzvah Curtains India said...

Are you Loking Air curtains at Affordble price in 2023. Mitzvah are top Manufacturer of all kinds of air curtains

Mitzvah said...

Thankyou Writer for this informative Article!
Mitzvah Offer a Best Air Curtains We are working 22+ years in this field. we are the Largest air curtains manufacturer in India

Alpha Capital - Best Financial Advisor In India said...

Thanks For the Author to this, I have read this beautiful article!
Alpha Capital Offer a Best Family Office in India we have 25+ year experience in managing for Family Office

pvc strip curtains said...

Hello, Great information is shared in this article

Mitzvah Offer a Best Air Curtain manufacturers we are working 22+ year in this field. We are the largest air curtain Supplier in India

Free Herpes Treatment in India said...

Very well written article, thank you for the valuable and useful information you provide in this post.
Many people are suffering from Herpes, herpes cure offer Best Herpes Cure treatment in India. They provide early realif treatment.
Call us – 9954064243